The Apera Instruments 201T-F 3-in-1 Combination pH Electrode tests pH and temperature simultaneously and supports auto temperature compensation. Ideal for regular water solutions' pH measurement in scientific research, environmental monitoring, and quality control.
Not suitable for testing in low-ion concentration solutions (eg: deionized water or distilled water), strong base solutions (pH>12), highly corrosive liquid, or for continuous testing in high temperature solutions (>60˚C).
- Adopts gel KCL electrolyte, no need to refill.
- Detachable probe cap, easy to clean.
- The electrode's body adopts polycarbonate housing, which is shock-resistant and corrosion-resistant, ideal for both lab and in-field use.
Compatible Apera Instruments' meters: PH700, PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PC910, PH910, PH950, PC950, MP511, PH800, PC800, SX823-B.
May NOT be compatible with other brands' meters because the temperature unit might be incompatible.
This electrode has a 6-Month limited warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 14 pH, 0 - 80˚C
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Junction: Single Ceramic
- Reference Electrode: Ag/AgCl
- Connector: BNC / RCA
- Cable: 3Ft
- Size: ø12*160 mm
- Temperature unit: 30KΩ Thermistor