- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen blue hemispherical glass membrane –– fast response rate and impact-resistant
- Patented pH/Temperature combination structure, increasing the temperature response time by 40% compared to a conventional isolated built-in thermistor
- Say goodbye to air bubbles inside the bulb thanks to the Swiss blue inner gel solution.
- Long-Life Reference System, improving the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the Apera Instruments LabSen 213 3-in-1 pH/Temp. Electrode Sensor is a temperature compensated pH Electrode, is ideal for precise regular water solutions and water pH testing in scientific research and quality control. This electrode is compatible with TRIS buffer solutions.
LabSen unique blue hemispherical glass membrane - faster response time, better repeatability, and built tough, highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the traditional fragile glass bulb membrane); and can be tested in high-temperature samples (up to 225°F).
Long-Life Reference System - composed of a glass tube, AgCl, and a reference silver wire. The top end of the slim glass tube is stuffed with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of reference electrode and extends the service life of the electrode.
The patented pH/Temperature combination structure - The temperature element is placed in an independent cavity under the pH glass membrane. With the built-in heat conducting medium, the temperature sensing speed can be increased by 40%, hence the response time and stability of the pH electrode are greatly improved.
LabSen unique blue hemispherical glass membrane - highly resistant to general impact (the traditional glass bulb membrane is a lot more fragile), and can be tested in high-temperature samples (up to 225°F).
Compatible Apera Instruments' meters: PH700, SX823-B, MP511, PH800, PC800. May NOT work with other brands' meters because the temperature unit might be incompatible.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments.
Range: pH 0 to 14
Temperature Range: -5 - 100 °C (22 - 212 °F)
Temperature Sensor: Built-in
Material: Lead-free Glass
Reference System: Long Life
Electrolyte: 3M KCl
Membrane Shape: Cylindrical
Connector: BNC (RCA for Temp.)
Cable length: 1 m
Length: 120 mm
Diameter: 12 mm