- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen cylindrical glass membrane, faster response rate, better repeatability in purified water
- Get stable pH measurements in purified water or low ion-concentration solutions in 30 seconds on average. Say goodbye to annoying fluctuations
- Silver Ion Trap Reference System - On top of the Long-Life reference system, a silver ion trap is added to prevent the junction being blocked by silver sulfide.
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 801 Combination pH Electrode/Probe is designed for purified water such as drinking water, RO water, distilled water, deionized water, and other low ion-concentration solutions.
Moveable Sleeve Junction - Easy to clean, especially suitable for low ion concentration solutions. The infiltration rate of the electrolyte is determined by the tightness of the sleeve, which can be customized by users to ensure the best performance in every specific sample.
Silver Ion Trap Reference System - The LabSen 801 pH Electrode/Probe adopts a Silver Ion Trap reference system. On top of the Long-Life reference system, a silver ion trap is added to prevent the junction being blocked by silver sulfide.
Unique Glass Membrane - The LabSen 801 pH Electrode/Probe adopts a Cylindrical glass membrane, which has faster response rate, better repeatability, and built tough - highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the traditional fragile glass bulb membrane).
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments MP511, SX811, PH700, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.
Range: pH 0 to 11
Temperature Range: 0 - 80 °C (32 - 176 °F)
Temperature Sensor: No
Material: Lead-free Glass
Junction: Movable Sleeve
Referenzsystem: Silver Ion Trap
Electrolyte: 3M KCl
Membrane Shape: Cylindrical
Cable length: 1 m
Length: 130 mm
Diameter: 12 mm