- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen HF glass membrane, which has a faster response rate, better repeatability in strong acid samples, and resistant to hydrofluoric corrosion
- Silver Ion Trap Reference System - On top of the Long-Life reference system, a silver ion trap is added to prevent the junction being blocked by silver sulfide
- Standard BNC Connector
- replacement pH electrode for Apera Instruments PH850-HF and PH8500-HF Portable pH Meter.
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 831 HF pH Electrode Probe is designed for pH measurements for solutions containing Hydrofluoric acid (≥3pH), or other strong acid solutions.
Special Glass Membrane - Unique LabSen HF glass membrane, which has a faster response rate, better repeatability in strong acid samples, and resistant to hydrofluoric corrosion.
Silver Ion Trap Reference System - The LabSen 831 pH electrode adopts a Silver Ion Trap reference system. On top of the Long-Life reference system, a silver ion trap is added to prevent the junction being blocked by silver sulfide.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters
that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500,
PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950, PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820.
The temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate
temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input
temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.
Range: pH 0 to 11
Temperature Range: 0 - 100 °C (32 - 212 °F)
Temperature Sensor: No
Material: Lead-free Glass
Referenzsystem: Silver Ion Trap
Electrolyte: 3M KCl
Membrane Shape: Hemispherical
Cable length: 1 m
Length: 120 mm
Diameter: 12 mm