The Apera Instruments 201-C Combination pH Electrode is an economical choice for a reliable combination pH electrode. Ideal for regular water solutions’ pH measurement in scientific research, environmental monitoring, and quality control.
- the economical choice of a reliable combination pH Electrode
- Quality glass bulb ph. sensor
- Equipped with a detachable probe storage cap, keeping the sensor hydrated when not in use.
- Gel KCl electrolyte adopted; No need for refilling.
- 6-Month Warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments
Not suitable for testing in low-ion concentration solutions (e.g.: deionized water or distilled water), strong base solutions (pH>12), highly corrosive liquid, or for continuous testing in high temperature solutions (> 60 °C/140 °F).
Compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors. Temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe to enable ATC or manually input temperature to complete temperature compensation.