The Apera Instruments EC60 Pocket EC/TDS/Salinity Tester simply tests all kinds of regular EC measurements in an ACCURATE, QUICK, and RELIABLE manner. The applications include hydroponics, tap/drinking water, pools& spas, education, water treatment, environmental monitoring, etc. Up to 3 points of Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), 0.01 mS/±1% F.S, 0.5˚C accuracy with measuring range of 0-200.0 µS/cm, 0-2000 µS/cm, 0-20.00 mS/cm, 0-50.0˚C.
- APERA’s unique Replaceable BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) probe ensures high accuracy and consistency in a wide-range conductivity measurement
- EASY Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0˚C)
- LARGE CLEAR LCD with 2 backlit color (indicating 2 different modes), DUAL Display of temp./EC, and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
- EASY Switch from EC to TDS/Salinity with customizable TDS factor (0.40-1.00)
- Complete kit with ready-to-use calibration solutions, calibration bottles, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case
APERA’s unique BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) sensor adopts a special processing technology, which minimizes electrode polarization, expands measuring range, and increases firmness of the electrode, hence ensuring a much higher accuracy and consistency in a wide-range conductivity measurement than traditional stainless steel electrodes, and is easy to clean. The probe is replaceable and easy to install so that you don’t have to buy a whole new meter once the probe retires.
Auto recognition and indication of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement. With an large clear 180˚ viewing angle screen with 2 backlit color (blue for measuring mode and green for calibration mode), it supports dual display of temp./EC value and indications of completed calibrations (where M/H indicate 2 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Easy menu setting, customizing your tester functions according to your needs (switch of temperature unit, TDS factor setting, Switch of salinity unit, auto hold on/off). Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range/preset measurement and incorrect calibrations.
Comes with a complete kit. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floating on water. 1000 hours’ continuous operation powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
Warranty: 2 years for the meter, 6 months for the probe