The Apera Instruments EC700 Benchtop Conductivity Meter/Tester Kit provides quick and stable conductivity/TDS measurements for basic laboratory testing and educational purposes at an outstanding cost-effectiveness.
- Equipped with 2301T-F Combination Conductivity Electrode, Auto. Temp. Compensation, measuring conductivity and temperature simultaneously
- AdvancedAuto Calibration Mode with Calibration Guide and Self-Diagnosis
- Advanceddigital processing technology helps generate quick and stable readings
- IP54Spill-proof and Dust-proof, durable and reliable
- Comes with easy-to-install electrode holder and pre-mixed calibration solutions
- 50 Groups of Data Storage
With Apera’s unique BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) conductivity electrode/sensor and the advanced digital processing technology, the measuring of conductivity and temperature is quick, accurate and stable in a wide measuring range (accuracy: ±1% F.S, Range: 0 to 200.00 mS/cm). IP54 splash-proof and dust-proof structure design, ideal for use in harsh environment.
Quick& Easy Auto Calibration: automatically recognizes 8 types of conductivity standard solutions. 0 to 100°C(32 to 212°F)auto temperature compensation. 50 groups of data storage. Max/Min measuring mode available, alternately displaying the maximum and minimum readings.
The product is CE certified and comes with a Two-Year warranty for the meter; 6 months for the electrode.