The Apera Instruments EC800 Benchtop Conductivity Meter provides reliable conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Apera’s quality BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-F Conductivity Electrode, the meter measures Conductivity (EC)/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner in wide ranges (0 to 200 mS); Accuracy: ±1% of a full scale.
- The quality BPB Conductivity Electrode ensure Quick & Accurate EC measurements in wide ranges (0 to 200 mS/cm)
- The large backlit LCD displays conductivity/TDS/salinity/resistivity and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 4 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage)
- USB data output and software support
Quick & Easy 1 to 4 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and measurements. The large clear LCD displays EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and PC software support. Timing measurement/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available.
The product is CE certified and comes with a THREE-Year Warranty for the meter, and a SIX-Month warranty for the electrode.