The Apera Instruments EC820 Precision Benchtop Conductivity Meter provides reliable conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and adurable structure. Equipped with Apera’s high-precision BPB (Brush-ResistantPlatinum Black) glass conductivity electrode (2401T-F), the meter measures Conductivity (EC)/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner in wide ranges (0 to 2000 mS); Accuracy: ±0.5%F.S.
- High Precision: ±0.5% of Full Scale
- The BPB Glass Conductivity Electrode ensure Quick & Accurate EC measurements in wide ranges (0 to 2000 mS/cm)
- Easy swith among conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity
- Auto-rang swith. Auto non-linear Temp. Compensation for pure water and ultra-pure that is less than 10 μS/cm, which significantly improves the accuracy of ultra-pure water´s conductivity testing
- The large backlit LCD displays EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 4 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage)
- USB data output and software support
Quick &Easy 1 to 4 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conductproper calibrations and monitor the condition of your probes with electrode’s slope data display. The large clear LCD displays EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivityand temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finishedcalibrations.
GLP Datamanagement (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and PC software support. Timing measurement/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available.
IP54Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a EC820 Precision Benchtop Conductivity Meter, a Conductivity Electrode/Sensor, a flexible electrode arm and holder, a USB cable, a PC-Link Software disk (windows-based system only), a power adaptor, and 3 bottles of calibration solutions. The product is CE certified and comes with a Three-Year Warranty for the meter, and a 6-Month warranty for the electrode.