The APERA Instruments EC9500 performs reliable conductivity measurements and is easy to use.
- User-friendly operation thanks to graphical instructions and description
- GLP data management (including time, date, sample ID, electrode, user) with data output via USB
- Operation with password protection; supports GLP printers
- Including magnetic stirrer and electrode holder
- Multilingual operating system (English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- Large,illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- With its built-in microprocessor chip, the meter has intelligent features such as automatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, function setting, self-diagnostics and data logger