- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen blue hemispherical glass membrane, faster response rate and impact-resistant
- Say goodbye to air bubbles inside the bulb thanks to the Swiss blue inner gel solution.
- Long-Life Reference System, improving the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode
- Compatible with TRIS buffer
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the Apera Instruments LabSen 211 Combination pH Electrode Sensor is ideal for precise regular water solutions and water pH testing in scientific research and quality control. This electrode is compatible with TRIS buffer solutions.
LabSen unique blue hemispherical glass membrane – faster response time, better repeatability, and built tough, highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the traditional fragile glass bulb membrane); and can be tested in high-temperature samples (up to 225°F).
The LabSen 211 Combination pH Electrode Sensor adopts a Long-Life Reference System, which is composed of a glass tube, AgCl, and a reference silver wire. The top end of the slim glass tube is stuffed with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of reference electrode and extends the service life of the electrode.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera’s MP511, SX811, PH700, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation. The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty fulfilled by Apera Instruments.