Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials, the LabSen 331 Combination pH Electrode is designed for testing wastewater, emulsion, suspension, and samples containing protein and sulfide.
- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Unique LabSen blue glass membrane, faster response rate, better repeatability, and impact-resistant
- Polymer Electrolyte, ideal for testing wastewater and suspension. No more clogged junction
- Long-Life Reference System, improving the stability of reference electrode and prolong the service life of the electrode
- POM housing, highly resistant to corrosions
LabSen unique blue hemispherical glass membrane – faster response time, better repeatability, and built tough, highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the traditional fragile glass bulb membrane).
Polymer Electrolyte – The solid polymer electrolyte is in direct contact with test samples. The anti-pressure capacity can reach up to 6 bars, making it ideal for testing suspension and wastewater. No more frustrating clogged junctions.
Long-Life Reference System – The LabSen 331 pH electrode adopts a long-life reference system, which is composed of a glass tube, AgCl, and a reference silver wire. The top end of the slim glass tube is stuffed with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of reference electrode and extends the service life of the electrode.
The electrode uses a BNC connector, compatible with any pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH700, PH850, PH8500, PH910, PH950, MP511, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The temperature sensor is not built-in. Users need to have a separate temperature probe (ex: Apera Instruments MP500) to enable ATC or manually input temperature to realize temperature compensation.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.