- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Designed for milk and other liquid food that contain proteins
- Silver Ion Trap Reference System + Protelyte reference solution, preventing the electrode from being contaminated by proteins
- Patented pH/Temperature combination structure, increasing the temperature response time by 40% compared to a conventional isolated built-in thermistor
- Unique LabSen hemispherical glass membrane, which has a faster response rate, better repeatability, and built tough
Backed by proprietary Swiss sensor technologies and materials, the LabSen 823 Combination pH/Temperature Electrode/Probe is designed for testing pH for dairy products such as milk, cream, yogurt, and other liquid food such as mayonnaise, jam, BBQ sauce, syrup, etc.
Silver Ion Trap Reference System+Protelyte Electrolyte – The LabSen 823 pH/Temperature Electrode/Probe adopts a Silver Ion Trap reference system and Protelyte reference solution. On top of the Long-Life reference system, a silver ion trap is added to prevent the junction from being blocked or contaminated by proteins.
LabSen unique blue hemispherical glass membrane – faster response time, better repeatability, and built tough, highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the traditional fragile glass bulb membrane); and can be tested in high-temperature samples (up to 225°F).
Patented pH/Temperature combination structure – The temperature element is placed in an independent cavity under the pH glass membrane. With the built-in heat conducting medium, the temperature sensing speed can be increased by 40%, hence the response time and stability of the pH electrode are greatly improved.
This is areplacement pH electrode for Apera Instruments PH850-DP and PH8500-DP PortablepH Meter, Compatible with Apera Instruments’ meters such as PH850, PC850,PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950, PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 andPC820. May NOT work with other brands’ meters because the temperature unitmight be incompatible.
The electrode is backed up with a 6-month warranty by Apera Instruments.