LabSen 853-S pH/temp. electrode is designed for high-accuracy pH measurement of highly viscous samples such as coatings, syrups, resin, glue, etc.
The pre-pressurized structure allows the electrolyte to stably flow out even in highly viscous samples so as to ensure reliable measurements.
LabSen S-type glass membrane – fast response and is 10 times stronger than traditional glass membranes, saving the electrode from accidental damage.
Swiss patented pH/temperature combination structure – increases the temperature response time by 40% compared to a conventional isolated built-in thermistor, accelerating ATC and the stabilization process.
- Proprietary sensor technology and premium materials from Switzerland
- The low-impedance S membrane ensures a fast response and is yet impact resistant.
- Pre-pressurized reference system for smooth electrolyte flow
- Built-in temperature sensor for ATC
- Silver Ion Trap Reference System ensures a stable reference potential and long service life
- Lead-free glass body