The APERA Instruments MP511 Benchtop pH Meter is a prime example of the Affordable Accuracy that we provide our customers. It is the most cost-effective laboratory benchtop pH meter of the 4th generation, providing accurate measurement, Quick Response, and Consistent Result thanks to the advanced digital filtering technology and high quality 3-in-1 combination pH electrode.It has three measuring modes for your specific measuring needs: stable measurement display mode, timing measuring mode, and continuous measuring mode.
- Comes with 201T-F 3-in-1 Combination pH electrode, flexible electrode holder, and RS232 software.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Accuracy: ±0.01 pH, Range: -2.00-19.99 pH, ATC, Auto Calibration with buffer recognition. Adopts advanced digital filtering technology, improving response time and accuracy.
- 3 measurement modes: stable measurement display mode, timing measuring mode, and continuous measuring mode.
- Data Processing: GLP standard data management, 600 data sets of storage, manual/auto timing storage, RS232 data output.
- RELIABLE Structure Design: Large LCD screen with blue backlit, Meets IP54 waterproof and dustproof.
- What’s in the box: MP511 benchtop pH Meter, 201T-F 3-in-1 combination pH Electrode, 602 Flexible Electrode Holder, pH calibration solutions (4.00, 7.00, 10.01), power adaptor, RS232 cable, software disk, and a manual.
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe).