The Apera Instruments PC60 Multi-Parameter Tester simply tests pH, EC, TDS, Salinity & Temperature in an ACCURATE, QUICK & RELIABLE manner for all kinds of regular aqueous solution such as hydroponics, aquaculture, pools & spas, tap/drinking water, water treatment, cooling towers, etc. The multi-parameter probe is replaceable.
- Simultaneously tests pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Temp. in a quick,accurate, and reliable manner
- EASY-TO-INSTALL Replaceable Multi-parameter Probe with EASY measuring mode switch
- Auto recognition of stable values (with optional AUTO HOLD function) improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- LARGE CLEAR viewing angle screen with 2 backlit color (indicating 2 different modes), dual display of temp./pH/EC/TDS/Salinity, and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case
Up to 3 points of Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.01 pH, ±1% F.S, 0.5˚C accuracy with -2.00 to 16.00 pH & 0 to 20.00 mS/cm measuring range, auto recognition and reminders of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement (auto hold function available).
Equipped with a large clear LCD with 2 backlit color (blue for measuring mode and green for calibration mode), it supports dual display of temp./pH value and indications of completed calibrations (where L/M/H indicate 3 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), soaking solutions (3M KCL), calibration bottles, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case.
Easy menu setting, customizing your tester’s functions according to your needs. Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floating on water so you don’t have to worry if it falls into water by accident. 2000 hours’ continuous operation (without backlit) powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe).