The AperaInstruments PC800 Laboratory Benchtop pH/Conductivity Meter provides reliable pH and conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped withApera’s quality 3-in-1 pH electrode (201T-F) and BPB (Brush-Resistant PlatinumBlack) conductivity electrodes (2301T-F), the meter measures pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner. ORP (Redox) measuring mode available (ORP electrode sold separately).
Quick & Easy 1 to 4 Points Auto Calibration. The SmartSelf-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and monitor the condition of your probes with electrode’s slope data display between calibrations. The large clear LCD displays pH/EC/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output andPC software support. Timing measurement/data logging mode and auto. calibration reminder function available.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 4 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function
- The quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH Combination Electrode/Probe and BPB 2301T-F Conductivity Electrode ensure Quick & Accurate pH and conductivity measurement
- pH Electrode’s slope display helps you monitor the health of your pH electrode
- The large clear backlit LCD displays EC/pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output to PC
The product is CE certified and comes with a THREE-Year Warranty for the instrument, and a SIX-Month warranty for the electrodes.