The Apera Instruments PC8500 Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit provides reliable pH and EC measurements with various intelligent functions and adurable structure. Equipped with Apera’s high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity Electrode/Probe, the meter tests pH, EC, TDS, and temperature in a quick and accurate manner.
- The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Combination Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity/Temperature Electrode/Probe ensure Quick & Accurate pH and EC measurements
- IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments
- The large backlit LCD displays EC/pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- 500 groups of data storage, USB data output and power supply
- Quick and Easy 1 to 3 points auto calibration with calibration reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
Intelligent Functions: Quick & Easy 1 to 3 Points Auto Calibration. The SmartSelf-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and determine the condition of your probes. Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply. The large clear LCD displays pH/EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
Reliable Structure: IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a meter, a pH electrode, a conductivity electrode, a USB cable, PC-Link Software Disk (only works for a Windows-based system), and 4 bottles of calibration solutions all in a rugged carrying case. Powered by AA Batteries. Two-Year warranty for the meter. CE certified.