- High Accuracy (±0.01 pH): standardized against NIST certified pH references within 0.01 pH at 25°C (77°F).
- Ideal for the calibration of all kinds of pH meters/testers
- Color-coded, 2-Year shelf life
- Expiration date and Temperature/pH reference chart provided for reference
- Non-hazardous product (MSDS is downloadable)
The Apera Instruments pH 4.00 Calibration Buffer Solution is color-coded and standardized against NIST certified pH references within 0.01 pH at 25°C (77°F). It’s ideal for the calibration of all kinds of pH meters/testers. Since pH level is affected by temperature, a temperature/pH reference chart is provided on the bottle label for reference.
All the solutions have a 2-year shelf life. The expiration date is printed on the bottle.
MSDS documents are downloadable. Certificate of analysis can be achieved by request.
Note: Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use. Keep out of reach of children.