The Apera Instruments PH60 Tester is the new generation premium pH tester for all kinds of regular aqueous solution’s testing, such as hydroponics, aquaculture, pools& spas, water treatment, cooling towers, etc. Features ACCURATE, QUICK & RELIABLE measurements. Besides the regular glass bulb probe, there are 3 other types of replaceable probes for your choice to meet your specific testing needs.
- Easy Auto Calibration with buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0˚C); Accuracy: ±0.01 pH, 0.5˚C, Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Compatible with four types of replaceable probes depending on your specific testing need (PH60-E, PH60S-E, PH60F-E, and ORP60-E)
- AUTO recognition of stable values (optional Auto HOLD function available) improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- LARGE CLEAR LCD with 3 backlit color (indicating 3 different modes), dual display of temp./pH, and REMINDERS of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a premium portable carrying case
Up to 3 points (4.00, 7.00, 10.01) of Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.01 pH, 0.5˚C accuracy with -2.00 to 16.00 pH measuring range, auto recognition and reminders of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement (auto hold function available).
Equipped with a large clear LCD with 3 backlit color (blue for measuring mode, green for calibration mode, red for heads-up), it supports dual display of temp./pH value and indications of completed calibrations (where L/M/H indicate 3 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Unique High/Low Value Heads-Up function: the screen will turn red if measurement is higher/lower than a preset value, instantly reminding you of any results that need your attention.
Great value—Comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), soaking solutions (3M KCL), calibration bottles, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case.
Easy menu setting, customizing your tester’s functions according to your needs. Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floating on water so you don’t have to worry if it falls into water by accident. 2000 hours’ continuous operation (without backlit) powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe).