The Apera Instruments PH60F Pocket pH Tester simply tests ph level for skin, fabrics, paper, and other surface in an ACCURATE, QUICK, & REILABLE manner (Also works great for regular aqueous solution’s pH testing). The flat probe has a Triple-Junction structure that prevents clogging, and is replaceable.
- Easy-to-install replaceable FLAT sensor, Triple-Junction structure prevents clogging, designed for Skin, Fabrics, Paper, and other flat surface pH testing, also works great for micro-volume and regular liquid pH measurement
- Easy Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition (1 to 3 points); Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Unique High/Low Value HEADS-UP function, instantly reminding you of any results that need your attention with a red backlight
- LARGE CLEAR LCD with 3 backlit color (indicating 3 different modes), DUAL display of temp./pH, and REMINDERS of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE Kit with READY-TO-USE calibration buffer solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case
Up to 3 points (4.00, 7.00, 10.01) of Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.01 pH, 0.5˚C accuracy with -2.00 to 16.00 pH measuring range, auto recognition and reminders of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement (auto hold function available).
Equipped with a large clear LCD with 3 backlit color (blue for measuring mode, green for calibration mode, red for heads-up) supports dual display of temp./pH value and indications of completed calibrations (where L/M/H indicate 3 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Unique High/Low Value Heads-Up function: the screen will turn red if measurement is higher/lower than a preset value, instantly reminding you of any results that need your attention.
Great value—Comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), soaking solutions (3M KCL), calibration bottles, AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case.
Easy menu setting, customizing your tester’s functions according to your needs. Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floating on water so you don’t have to worry if it falls into water by accident. 2000 hours’ continuous operation (without backlit) powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe).