Simply the best pocket pH tester in the market designed for food (cheese, meat, fruit, sushi rice) and other semi-solid’s pH measurements thanks to the Swiss LabSen 753 Spear electrode, which is impact-resistant and hard to be contaminated. Also works great for regular pH testing.
- Replaceable Swiss Spear Sensor that is perfect for food, soil, and other semi-solid pH testing (also works great for aqueous pH testing). Easy to install so that you don’t have to buy a whole new meter once the probe retires.
- Easy Auto Calibration with buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) which ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0˚C)
- Auto recognition of stable values (optional auto hold function available) improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- Large Clear LCD screen with 3 backlit color (indicating 3 different modes), dual display of temp./pH, and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
- Complete kit with ready-to-use calibration solutions, calibration bottles, storage solutions, AAA batteries, a quick manual, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case
Up to 3 points of Auto Calibration with buffer recognition and 0 to 50˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.01 pH, 0.5˚C accuracy with -2.00 to 16.00 pH measuring range, auto recognition and indication of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement (optional auto hold function available).
With an Ultra clear 180˚ viewing angle screen with 3 backlit color (blue for measuring mode, green for calibration mode, red for warnings), it supports dual display of temp./pH value and indications of completed calibrations (where L/M/H indicate 3 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), storage solutions (3M KCL), AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case. Easy menu setting, customizing your tester according to your specific needs. Smart self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range/preset measurement and incorrect calibrations. IP67 water-proof and dust-proof, floats on water so you don’t have to worry if dropped in water by accident. Longest 2000 hours of continuous operation (without backlit) powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
Warranty: 2 years for the meter, 6 months for the spear probe.