- Equipped with the Swiss LabSen 213 Professional 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode, designed for professional quality control of brewing and beverage making (beer,wine, juice, kombucha, etc.), works well under high temperature (up to 212°F)
- Longservice life, able to measure solution containing HF for about 1000 times.(test condition: 25℃, 1% HF concentration, test period 1minute)
- Intelligent Functions: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation,auto. calibration, electrode slope display, Auto. power-off, easy parametersetting
- RaggedStructure Design: IP57 waterproof rating; Soft silicon case gives you a firmand comfortable grip
- Poweredby AAA batteries; the foldable stand also allows use as a benchtop meter
The Apera Instruments PH850-BR Portable pH Meter is designed for professional pH measurement of for brewing, such as beer, wine, kombucha, juice, etc. The equipped Swiss LabSen 213 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode adopts a Long-Life reference system, and a patented pH/temp. dual sensor structure, making precise beverage pH measurement easier than ever. It’s also working well in high-temperature samples (up to 212°F), so you don’t have to wait for the beverage samples to cool down. The unique LabSen blue hemispheric glass membrane has a faster response rate, better repeatability, and built tough -highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the fragile conventional glass bulb membrane).
ThisPH850-BR Portable pH Meter for brewing has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of0-14 pH, and Temperature Range: -5 to 100°C(23 to 212°F), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, Auto. Temp. Compensation, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis reminds of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation. Other functions include auto. calibration, auto. lock, easy parameter setting, pH electrode’s slope display, auto. power off, etc.
Reliable Structure Design: foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter; soft silicone case gives you a nice firm grip; connector protection cap, IP57 waterproof rating; Powered by 3 AA batteries. The meter is RoHS and CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode).