The Apera Instruments PH850-HF Portable pH Meter is designed for measuring solutions containing strong acid, solutions containing hydrofluoric acid, and storage battery solutions. The equipped Swiss LabSen® 831 3-in-1 Glass pH/Temperature Electrode adopts a special HF glass membrane, which is resistant to HF corrosion and is capable of measuring solution containing HF for about 1000times. (test condition: 25℃, 1% HF concentration, test period 1 minute)
It’s also working well in high-temperature samples (up to 100˚C/212°F). The unique LabSen blue hemispheric glass membrane has a faster response rate, better repeatability, and built tough – highly resistant to general impact (totally differentiates from the fragile conventional glass bulb membrane).
This PH850-HF Portable pH Meter has a ±0.01 pH accuracy in a range of 0-14 pH, and Temperature Range: 0 to 100°C(32 to 212°F), Auto Calibration with auto recognition of up to 12 kinds of buffer solutions, Auto. Temp. Compensation, and supports stable reading/auto-hold display mode. The meter’s digital filter technology improves response time and accuracy.
Intelligent Functions: Smart Self Diagnosis reminds of out-of-range measurement, incorrect calibration, and electrode invalidation. Other functions include auto. calibration, auto. lock, easy parameter setting, pH electrode’s slope display,auto. power off, etc.
Reliable Structure Design: foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter; soft silicone case gives you a nice firm grip; connector protection cap, IP57 waterproofrating; Powered by 3 AA batteries. The meter is RoHS and CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the electrode).
- Equipped with the Swiss LabSen® 831 pHElectrode and MP500 Temperature probe, designed for measuring solutions containing strong acid, solutions containing hydrofluoric acid, and storage battery solutions.
- Long service life, able to measure solution containing HF for about 1000 times. (test condition: 25℃, 1% HF concentration, test period 1 minute)
- Intelligent Functions: Self-Diagnosis of out-of-range value and electrode invalidation, auto. calibration, electrode slope display, Auto. power-off, easy parameter setting
- Ragged Structure Design: IP57 waterproof rating; Soft silicon case gives you a firm and comfortable grip
- Powered by AAA batteries; the foldable standalso allows use as a benchtop meter