The Apera Instruments PH8500 Portable pH Meter Kit provides reliable pH measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Apera’s high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Electrode/Probe, the meter tests pH and temperature in a quick and accurate manner.
- The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Combination Electrode/Probe generates quick and accurate pH measurements (±0.01 pH, -2.00 to 16.00 pH)
- IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments
- The large backlit LCD displays pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply
- Quick and Easy 1 to 3 points auto calibration with calibration reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
Intelligent Functions: Quick& Easy 1 to 3 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and determine the condition of your probes. GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply. Timing measuring/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available. Purified water and ammonia-added purified water measuring modes available. The large clear LCD displays pH/EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
Reliable Structure: IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a meter, a pH electrode, a USB cable, PC-Link Software Disk (only works for a Windows-based system), and 2 bottles of calibration solutions all in a rugged carrying case. Powered by AA Batteries. Two-Year warranty for the meter. CE certified.