The APERA Instruments PH9500 performs reliable pH measurements and is easy to use.
- User-friendlyoperation thanks to graphical instructions and description
- The Swiss Labsen 211 pH Combination Electrode ensures highly stable& accurate pH/temp. measurements
- GLPdata management (including time, date, sample ID, electrode, user) with dataoutput via USB
- Operationwith password protection; supports GLP printers
- Includingmagnetic stirrer and electrode holder
- Multilingualoperating system (English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian)
- Large,illuminated LCD displays both pH and temperature, plus additional measurementand calibration information
- With its built-in microprocessor chip, the meter has intelligent features such asautomatic calibration, automatic temperature compensation, function setting,self-diagnostics and data logger
The product is CE certified and comes with aTHREE-Year Warranty for the instrument and and SIX MONTHS for the probe.