APERA Instruments Salt20 Value Salinity Pocket Tester is simply the most reliable pocket salinity tester with the best value for all kinds of regular salinity testing, including tap water, agriculture, aquaculture, education, etc. Range: 0-10.0 ppt, Accuracy: ±1% F.S.
- APERA’s unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) probe ensures high accuracy and consistency in a wide-range salinity measurement
- EASY Auto Calibration with auto buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0˚C)
- LARGE CLEAR LCD with DUAL Display of temp./ppt, and REMINDERS of completed calibrations and stable readings
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solutions, batteries, and a lanyard in a portable carrying case
- Up to 1000 hours’ continuous operation time powered by AAA batteries
The BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) sensor adopts our special processing technology, which minimizes electrode polarization, expands measuring range, and increases firmness of the electrode, hence ensuring a much higher accuracy and consistency in a wide-range salinity measurement than traditional stainless steel electrodes, and is easy to clean.
Large clear 180˚ viewing angle screen with temp./salinity value dual display and indications of completed auto calibrations and stable readings. Great functions to make your testing experience a lot easier: 1-point auto calibration with auto buffer recognition, 0 to 50˚C auto temp. compensation. Easy switch of salinity unit (ppt-g/L). Self-diagnosis with out-of-range and low battery warning, and incorrect calibration reminder.
Complete kit with calibration solution (12.88 mS), AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a portable carrying case. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, floats on water so no need to worry if you drop it in the water by accident. 1000 hours’ continuous operation powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-YEAR Warranty.