The Apera Instruments SX610 pH Pen Tester is featured with reliable measuring performance with a single-button operation in a slim body. A cost-effective choice for your regular pH testing, including hydroponics, water treatment, education, pools& spas, and so on. The pH probe is replaceable and suitable for test tube measurements, which is especially good for educational use.
- Easy SINGLE-Button Operation, Smallest Pen-Style design with replaceable probe (good for test tube measurements)
- AUTO Calibration with auto buffer recognition; Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-60℃)
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solution, KCl storage solution, and batteries in a portable carrying case
- Intelligent functions: automatic power-off, low battery alarm, and pH probe invalidation reminder
- AUTO RECOGNITION and REMINDER of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement
Easy Auto Calibration (1 point: 7.00 pH) with buffer recognition and 0 to 60˚C Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.1 pH/1.0˚C accuracy with 0 to 14.0 pH measuring range. Intelligent functions: automatic power-off, low battery alarm, pH probe invalidation reminder (remind you to replace the probe for better performance).
The meter comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (7.00 pH), storage solutions (3M KCL), CR2032 lithium batteries all in a portable carrying case. IP57 waterproof and dustproof floats on water, so you don’t have to worry if it falls into the water by accident.
CE-Certified with a 2 year warranty for the meter and 6-months for the probe.