The Apera Instruments SX811-SS pH meter is the perfect combination of digital processing technology, software design and electrochemical measurement technology, specifically designed for pH measurement of food (e.g. meat, cheese, fruit, etc.), semi-solid/soft materials (e.g. soil) and general aqueous solutions. Its rugged, easy-grip, water and dust protected (IP57) housing makes the SX811-SS the ideal meter for indoor and outdoor use, even in particularly harsh environments. The meter has a memory function and GLP data management with space for up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
The included LabSen® 753 pH electrode has a spear-like shape and is equipped with a sturdy & food-friendly stainless steel sheath, which is very easy to clean. It has a solid polymer electrolyte with a hole-diaphragm structure, which allows direct contact with the sample without clogging the diaphragm. An integrated temperature sensor allows automatic temperature compensation during pH measurement.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 753 stainless steel spear electrode, for pH measurement of food (e.g. meat, cheese, fruit, etc.) and semi-solid/soft materials (e.g. soil)
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC) in the range of 0°C to 100°C.
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The Apera Instruments SX811-SS pH meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).