The Apera Instruments TN400 provides fast and reliable measurements of the turbidity (turbidity) of liquids. The instrument is equipped with an infrared light emitting diode (860 ± 30 nm) and operates using a nephelometric 90° scattering method that complies with ISO 7027 and DIN EN 27027 standards for determining the turbidity of aqueous solutions. The large LCD with progress indicator and intuitive operating instructions in picture and text form make it user-friendly and easy to operate.
- Performs accurate, fast and reliable turbidity measurements
- Large TFT color screen with clear on-screen instructions for easy operation
- EPA-certified, non-toxic, and easy-to-use AMCOClear® polymer standard solutions.
- Average measurement mode for even more accurate values, even with fluctuations during measurement or samples that settle quickly
- Waterproof housing according to IP67 enables application in outdoor use e.g. for drinking water analysis, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Convenient storage and transport in case together with calibration solution, sample vials and accessories
- Quality and safety certificate: ISO 7027 and DIN 27027
The TN 400 is CE certified and has a 2 year warranty.