The Apera Instruments TN400 Portable Turbidity Meter is equipped with an infrared light source, and a large TFT colored screen, designed for reliable turbidity measurements from 0 to 1000 NTU in various applications both in-field and in-lab e.g. beverage making, environmental monitoring, drinking water analysis, etc.
- Large Colored TFT display with graphic and text guides, Accuracy: ±1% or 0.02 NTU, whichever is greater
- Accurate and reliable turbidity measuring performance
- Easy and quick calibration
- TFT Colored Screen (measurement mode, green in calibration) with graphic and text operation guides
- U.S. EPA certified, non-toxic, easy-to-use AMCO Clear® polymer standard solutions
- CE certified and comes with 2-Year Warranty
The test kit comes with 4 kinds of AMCO Clear® high-molecular polymer turbidity standard solutions (0.02 NTU, 20.0 NTU, 100 NTU, 800NTU). AMCO Clear® is an EPA approved primary standard for calibration of turbidity sensors that is safe, non-toxic and disposable. It is NIST traceable to particle size/distribution and optical density, and its inherent stability means it does not settle from suspension.
The standards have a guaranteed one-year shelf life even if you’ve opened the bottle and happened not to have recapped it tightly. The convenient submicron polymer suspensions are non-toxic primary calibration standards approved by the US EPA for drinking water analysis for turbidity.
The meter is CE certified and comes with a 2-year warranty.