The WS200 Fluoride/pH/Conductivity Meter from Apera Instruments is specifically designed for accurate and reliable measurement of Fluoride, pH, Conductivity (EC), Salinity, TDS, Spec. Resistance, ORP (electrode sold separately) and temperature developed. The proprietary F501-S 3-in-1 Fluoride Ion Electrode consists of an ion electrode, a reference electrode and a temperature electrode and produces reliable readings with stable measurement potential and fast response time. It is not necessary to stir the sample solutions or add reagents during the measurement. The fluoride ion concentration of the sample solutions can be measured directly as in a pH measurement (the activation of the fluoride electrode takes only 10 minutes before the measurement). For precise and easy pH measurement, a 201T-S pH electrode is included in the set, which allows automatic temperature compensation (ATC) thanks to its integrated temperature sensor. The 2301T-S conductivity electrode, which is also supplied with the instrument and which also has ATC, can be used to measure conductivity, salinity, TDS and the specific gravity. Determine the resistance of a solution quickly and reliably. The WS200 has a memory function and can store 400 data groups (numbering, measured value, measuring units and temperature value).
- Fast and easy fluoride measurement with the proprietary F501-S 3-in-1 fluoride ion electrode – no stirring or addition of reagents required
- Very user-friendly due to large backlit display, self-diagnostic function, automatic calibration and convenient measurement performance
- pH measurement by the 201T-S pH electrode with automatic temperature compensation
- Measurement of EC, Salinity, TDS and Spec. Resistance through the 201T-S pH electrode with automatic temperature compensation
- Memory function for 400 data groups (numbering, measured value, measuring units and temperature value)
- Ideal for laboratory and outdoor use: Waterproof and dustproof (IP57), rugged and portable design with silicone case for firm grip.
The meter is guaranteed for two years (six months for the electrodes).