- Adoptingelectrode method to test hardness, having the same accuracy as EDTA titrationmethod, yet much more convenient
- Patented601-S 3-in-1 water hardness combination electrode: combines a measuringelectrode, a reference electrode, and a temperature electrode all in one
- Intelligentchip design produces stable potential, fast response rate, and convenient use;
- 99 groupsof data storage; automatic calibration and temperature compensation (ATC),auto-lock and power-off
- PortableIP57 waterproof design equipped as a full kit with a rugged carrying case;suitable for both lab and field test
The AperaInstruments’ YD300 is designed for quick & accurate measurements of WaterHardness (the concentration of calcium ions Ca2+ and magnesium ions Mg2+). TheYD300 comes equipped with a patented 601 water hardness combination electrodethat is proven to produce the same accuracy as the traditional EDTA VolumetricMethod but in a much more convenient manner. Unlike the traditional EDTAMethod, There is no need for probe stirring or adding reagents during tests,and you can directly measure your sample solutions’ ion concentration just likepH testing.
The meterutilizes an intelligent chip design that supports automatic calibration, datastorage (up to 99 groups) and a low battery voltage indicator. The YD300supports the ability to switch between eight commonly used Water Hardnessunits, including mmol/L, mg/L (CaCO3), mg/L (CaO), mmol/L (Boiler), mg/L (Ca),˚fH (France Degree), ˚dH (German Degree) and ˚eH (England Degree).
The YD300is IP57 waterproof rated and comes as a complete kit. This kit includes theModel 601-S water hardness electrode, Water hardness calibration solutions (B1, B2 and B3 ); corresponding calibration bottles, Water hardness activationsolution, a 20 ml test cup, a test cup pedestal, 2 AA batteries, and a quickmanual all in a rugged carrying case. Applications: drinking water,wastewaters, cooling towers, boilers, pipelines, aquaculture, pools & spas.Two-Year manufacturer warranty for the instrument (6-month for the probe).