The GroStar™ GS4-E electrode is the replacement electrode for the GroStar™ GS4 pH/Conductivity Pen Tester.
- Measures pH, conductivity (EC, 500ppm, 700ppm) and temperature.
- The pH sensor is equipped with a lithium glass membrane and a double diaphragm, which makes it particularly durable and ensures precise pH measurements.
- The titanium alloy conductivity sensor is characterized by its high measuring accuracy and reliability.
- Can be attached quickly and easily without additional tools.
- Compatible with the GS4 from the GroStar™ series.
This electrode has a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.