The APERA Instruments PC400S is an easy-to-use and reliable meter for the determination of conductivity (EC), TDS, pH and temperature (with the separately available 301Pt-S electrode, redox potential (ORP) can also be measured). It is very handy and well suited for use in harsh environments due to its dust and water resistance (IP57). The PC400S is equipped with the 2301T-S conductivity electrode and the 201T-S pH electrode from Apera Instruments. Both electrodes have an integrated temperature sensor so that automatic temperature compensation can be performed. The PC400S has a memory function and GLP data management with up to 1000 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Fast and precise measurement of EC, TDS, pH and temperature
- Equipped with 201T-S and 2301T-S electrodes each with integrated temperature measurement
- Water and dust protected (IP57) for harsh environment
- Quick and easy 1 to 5 point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
- GLP data management (1000 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
The measuring device has the EC marking and a two-year guarantee on the device (six months on electrodes).