The WS100 Fluoride/pH meter from Apera Instruments is specifically designed for accurate and reliable measurement of fluoride, pH, ORP (electrode sold separately) and temperature. The proprietary F501-S 3-in-1 Fluoride Ion Electrode consists of an ion electrode, a reference electrode and a temperature electrode and produces reliable readings with stable measurement potential and fast response time. It is not necessary to stir the sample solutions or add reagents during the measurement. The fluoride ion concentration of the sample solutions can be measured directly as in a pH measurement (the activation of the fluoride electrode takes only 10 minutes before the measurement). For pH measurement, a 201T-S pH electrode is included in the set, which allows automatic temperature compensation thanks to its integrated temperature sensor. The WS100 has a memory function and can store 300 data groups (numbering, measured value, measuring units and temperature value).
- Fast and easy fluoride measurement with the proprietary F501-S 3-in-1 fluoride ion electrode – no stirring or addition of reagents required
- Very user-friendly due to large backlit display, self-diagnostic function, automatic calibration and convenient measurement performance
- Reliable pH measurement by the 201T-S pH electrode with automatic temperature compensation
- Memory function for 300 data groups (numbering, measured value, measuring units and temperature value)
- Ideal for laboratory and outdoor use: Waterproof and dustproof (IP57), rugged and portable design with silicone case for firm grip.
The meter is guaranteed for two years (six months for the electrodes).