The Apera Instruments EC5 is an easy-to-use and reliable conductivity meter that can be used in all areas for conductivity measurement.
- The unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode from Apera Instruments allows high accuracy and reliability in conductivity measurement.
- At the same time, EC / TDS / salinity / temperature are tested quickly, accurately and reliably
- Easy calibration with automatic buffer recognition
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) (0-50 ° C)
- Large LCD display with 2 background colors (blue for the measurement mode and green for the calibration mode)
- Exchangeable electrode EC5-E
- Complete set incl. Calibration solutions, batteries and carrying strap in a practical carrying case
- Up to 1000 hours of operation (4 AAA batteries)
The Apera Instruments EC5 conductivity meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee (6 months on the electrode).