The GroStar™ GS2 pH pocket tester is specifically designed for measuring pH levels in soil, its rugged design will find application in your garden. Whether professional measurements or values for the hobby gardener, due to its high-precision components and easy handling, every user will find his way and can increase the efficiency of his plant growth.
Features of the GS2 Premium pH pocket meter:
- Measures pH and temperature in nutrient solution, soil, coco, rockwool and many other media types
- Premium electrode technologies and materials ensure high accuracy and longevity with minimal maintenance requirements
- Impact resistant pointed glass electrode, 10 times stronger than conventional glass electrodes
- PTFE ring prevents clogged diaphragm caused by soil particles and significantly increases durability
- Backed by GroStar proprietary sensor technology from Switzerland
- Intuitive operation, fast calibration
- Interchangeable Swiss LabSen pointed pH electrode for soil samples
- Large 3-color backlit screen gives you clear information
- Durable structure, IP67 waterproof protection class
- Powered by AAA batteries with auto-off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
The GroStar GS2 Premium pH pocket meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (1 year on the electrode).