The Apera Instruments SX650 is an ideal meter for measuring conductance in all fields such as hydroponics, drinking water, etc.
The conductivity electrode is interchangeable, particularly narrow, and therefore perfect for measurements in narrow vessels such as test tubes.
- At the same time, conductivity / resistivity / TDS / salinity are measured quickly, accurately and reliably
- ±1.0% F.S accuracy; automatic 1-point calibration; automatic temperature compensation 0-50 ° C
- A narrow, replaceable electrode, suitable for test tubes
- Intelligent functions: Switching from ˚F to ˚C, automatic power off.
- Complete set: 1413μS/cm standard solution and CR2032 battery in case.
The Apera Instruments SX650 conductivity meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).