The SX721 from Apera Instruments is designed for laboratory quality measurement of pH and ORP and is suitable for all general water solutions. The SX721’s handy design as well as its dust and water resistance (IP57) and the rugged carrying case included in the scope of delivery make it ideal for field use, even in harsh environments. The integrated memory function allows 200 data sets to be stored and retrieved. Possible applications include water treatment, environmental monitoring, beverage production, aquaculture, groundwater, surface water and aquarium monitoring, etc.
The 201T-S pH/temp. electrode included in the set enables fast and precise pH measurements due to its lithium glass membrane and ceramic diaphragm. Due to the integrated thermistor, the temperature is additionally measured and an automatic temperature compensation is performed during the pH measurement. For accurate and reliable ORP determination, the 301Pt-S ORP electrode is included, which is equipped with a high quality platinum sensor. It does not need to be calibrated and is easy to clean.
- Equipped with the 201T-S pH/Temp. electrode and the 301Pt-S ORP electrode
- Precise, fast and reliable measurement of pH value, redox potential (ORP) and temperature
- Quick and easy 1 to 3 point pH calibration
- A special digital filter technology additionally improves response time and measurement accuracy
- The integrated memory function allows 200 data sets to be stored and retrieved
- Dust and water protected according to IP57, ideal for use in harsh environments
- Supplied as a complete test kit in a robust carrying case
The Apera Instruments SX721 has a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months for electrodes).