Apera Instruments PH60 is an ideal meter for pH determination in all fields such as hydroponics, swimming pools, water treatment, breweries, water analysis, etc.
- Fast and precise measurement of the pH value
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH; Measuring range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) (in the range 0-50 ° C)
- Easy calibration with automatic buffer recognition at the push of a button
- Large, bright LCD with simultaneous temperature display
- Heads-up function, set minimum and maximum value yourself
- 3 background colors: blue for the measurement mode, green for the calibration mode and red for the heads-up function warning
- Automatic switch-off if not used after 8 minutes
- Up to 1000 hours operating time
- Waterproof according to housing protection class IP67
- Complete set incl. Calibration solutions, batteries and carrying strap in a practical carrying case
The pH electrode is interchangeable (PH60-E). In addition, the device is compatible with all pH electrodes of the 60 series. An ORP electrode (ORP60-E) is also available separately.
The Apera Instruments PH60 pH meter has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months on the electrode).