The SX751 from Apera Instruments is designed for laboratory-quality measurement of pH, dissolved oxygen (DO), redox potential (ORP), conductivity (EC), TDS, salinity and resistivity and is suitable for all general water solutions. The SX751’s handy design as well as its dust and water resistance (IP57) and the rugged carrying case included in the scope of delivery make it ideal for field use, even in harsh environments. The integrated memory function allows 400 data sets to be stored and retrieved. Possible applications include water treatment, environmental monitoring, beverage production, aquaculture, groundwater, surface water and aquarium monitoring, etc.
The 201T-S pH/Temp. electrode included in the set enables fast and precise pH measurements due to its lithium glass membrane and ceramic diaphragm. The 2301T-S conductivity/temp. electrode is based on our unique BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) electrode technology and is characterized by its precision and wide measuring range (0-200 mS/cm). Both electrodes can additionally measure temperature through an integrated thermistor and perform automatic temperature compensation when measuring pH or conductivity. For oxygen measurements the polarographic DO500 electrode is supplied, which is polarized and ready for measurement after only 5 minutes. Due to its mode of operation, automatic temperature and salinity compensation as well as manual air pressure compensation, the electrode allows fast and precise DO measurements. For accurate and reliable ORP determination, the 301Pt-S ORP electrode is included, which is equipped with a high quality platinum sensor. It does not require calibration and is easy to clean.
- Equipped with the 201T-S pH electrode, the 301Pt-S ORP electrode, the 2301T-S conductivity/temp. electrode and the DO500 polarographic electrode.
- Precise, fast and reliable measurement of H-value, dissolved oxygen (DO), redox potential (ORP), conductivity (EC), TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature
- Easy change between conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity
- Quick & easy 1 to 3 point pH calibration and 1 point EC calibration
- Replaceable DO membrane cap (3 replacement membrane caps and a matching refill solution are included in the kit).
- Electrode polarization takes only 5 minutes. The oxygen measurement reaches a response of 90% within 30 seconds
- A special digital filter technology additionally improves response time and measurement accuracy
- The integrated memory function allows the storage and retrieval of 400 data sets
- Dust and water protected according to IP57, ideal for use in harsh environments
- Supplied as a complete test kit in a robust carrying case
The Apera Instruments SX751 has a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty (6 months for electrodes).