The LabSen® 761 from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. Equipped with a blade, the electrode is particularly suitable for pH measurement of meat, fish and semi-frozen foods.
LabSen S-Type Pointed Glass Diaphragm – Thanks to the low-resistance and rugged pointed glass diaphragm, the electrode delivers fully stabilized readings in 15 to 30 seconds, yet is up to 10 times more robust than conventional products, significantly reducing the likelihood of the electrode breaking during impact or when penetrating samples.
Polymer electrolyte with hole diaphragm structure – Allows direct contact with test samples without clogging the diaphragm structure. The electrolyte does not need to be refilled.
Long-life reference system – The LabSen 761 pH electrode uses a long-life reference system consisting of a glass tube, AgCl and a reference silver wire. The top of the slim glass tube is filled with cotton, which prevents the reaction between AgCl and electrolyte when the temperature changes. It improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode.
- Blade for measuring meat and fish products and semi-frozen foods
- The blade is made of food grade titanium alloy and is easy to clean
- pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Polymer electrolyte prevents clogging of the diaphragm
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
- Long-life reference system that improves the stability of the reference electrode and extends the life of the electrode
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. A temperature sensor is not integrated. For automatic temperature compensation, a separate temperature sensor (e.g. Apera Instruments MP500) is required, or the temperature must be entered manually.
The electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.