The LabSen® 833 pH electrode from Apera Instruments is manufactured using proprietary Swiss sensor technology and materials. It is specially designed for measuring solutions with hydrofluoric acid (≥3pH) or other strongly acidic solutions and has an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation for pH measurements.
LabSen HF Glass Diaphragm – The special hemispherical glass diaphragm allows precise, fast and reproducible measurements of highly acidic solutions and is resistant to hydrogen fluoride corrosion (1g/L). It is up to 10 times more robust than conventional products, minimizing the likelihood of the electrode breaking during impact.
Silver Ion Trap Reference System – In addition to the Long Life Reference System, a silver ion trap is incorporated into the LabSen 833 pH electrode to prevent blockage or contamination of the diaphragm by silver sulfide.
- Proprietary pH sensor technology and materials from Switzerland
- Especially for pH measurement of hydrofluoric acid (≥3pH) or other strongly acidic solutions
- Resistant to hydrogen fluoride corrosion (1g/L)
- Silver ion trap reference system prevents contamination of the electrode
- Glass membrane up to 10 times more robust than conventional products
- Blue gel electrolyte, does not flow and does not cause air bubbles
- Integrated temperature sensor enables automatic temperature compensation
The electrode uses a BNC connector that is compatible with all pH meters that use BNC connectors, such as Apera Instruments PH850, PC850, PH8500, PC8500, PH700, PH910, PC910, PH950, PC950,PH800, PH800, PC800, PH820 and PC820. The integrated temperature sensor is connected with an RCA connector (Cinch) and is not compatible with all measuring devices of other manufacturers.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.