The Apera Instruments PC60-DE is the replacement electrode for the PC60-Z Smart Multi-Parameter Meter. The replacement electrode is also compatible with the PC60 Multi-Parameter Meter. The dual sensor allows simultaneous measurement of pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature. This electrode is equipped with the unique, BPB (Brush-resistant Platinum Black) sensor from Apera Instruments, which ensures accurate conductivity measurement over a wide measuring range for normal water solutions.
- Compatible with PC60-Z, PC60 meters
- Simultaneous measurement of pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and temperature
- The dual diaphragm “Double Junction” pH electrode is suitable for dirty and challenging water solutions and extends life by up to 80%.
- pH electrode with a unique blue gel as internal buffer: no more air bubbles
- Conductivity electrode coated with solid platinum black- precise and resistant, replacement electrode for PC60-Z pH/conductivity pocket meter.
This electrode has a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty