The PH8500-MT from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is particularly suitable for fast, precise and reproducible measurements of meat, fish and semi-frozen foods. The LabSen® 763 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery is equipped with a blade tip made of food-grade titanium, which allows penetration into meat, fish, etc. without damaging the glass membrane. The solid polymer electrolyte in combination with the hole-diaphragm structure prevent the diaphragm from being clogged by the food. The electrode has an integrated temperature sensor, which enables automatic temperature compensation (ATC). The PH8500-MT is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments. Furthermore, the meter has a memory function and GLP data management with storage space for up to 500 memory groups. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB to either read out the memory groups or perform real-time storage.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 763 pH electrode with a food-grade titanium blade for fast and accurate measurements of fish, meat, etc.
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
- GLP data management (500 memory groups) with data output via USB, also with real-time storage function
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).