The PH850-SA from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is ideal for making precise and reliable measurements of solutions with a strongly basic/alkaline character (up to 14 pH). The LabSen® 841 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery is equipped with a special HA glass membrane, which ensures that the alkali error is minimized when measuring high pH values. The electrode can be used at temperatures up to 130°C (266°F) and is therefore also suitable for high-temperature solutions. An MP500 temperature sensor is included in the set for temperature measurement. The PH850-SA is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 841 pH electrode for strongly alkaline solutions and high-temperature solutions
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).