The Apera Instruments TN480 provides fast and reliable measurements of the turbidity (turbidity) of liquids. The instrument is equipped with an infrared light emitting diode (860 ± 30 nm) and operates using a nephelometric 90° scattering method that complies with ISO 7027 and DIN EN 27027 standards for determining the turbidity of aqueous solutions. It is well suited for rapidly settling samples or fluctuating or variable measurements thanks to TruRead™ measurement mode. The TN480 has a memory function for up to 200 data sets and can be connected to a PC via USB to read out the data or perform real-time storage. The large LCD with progress indicator and intuitive operating instructions in picture and text form make it user-friendly and easy to operate. It is suitable for use on site or in the laboratory.
- Performs accurate, fast and reliable turbidity measurements
- Large TFT color screen with clear on-screen instructions for easy operation
- EPA-certified, non-toxic, and easy-to-use AMCOClear® polymer standard solutions.
- TruRead™ measurement mode for sample solutions with fast settling and continuous measurement changes
- Up to 200 data sets can be stored and read out via USB
- Waterproof housing according to IP67 enables application in outdoor use e.g. for drinking water analysis, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Convenient storage and transport in case together with calibration solution, sample vials and accessories
- Compliant with ISO 7027 and DIN EN 27027
The TN480 is CE certified and has a 2 year warranty.