The APERA Instruments DO850 Dissolved Oxygen Meter is equipped with ultramodern optical sensor for dissolved oxygen measurements. Equipped with state-of-the-artOptical DO sensor: measures dissolved oxygen level in a reliable and effortless manner
Minimal maintenance required. Easy calibration.
State of the art Luminescent Optical DO Sensor
- No Membrane, No Solution, No Hassle.
- Quick & Accurate Measurements
- The probe does not consume oxygen. No limit on water flowing speed.
- Maintenance-free. No need to calibrate before every use.
- The service life of the luminescent cap is over 8000 hours. No need to replace the cap every year.
- The special coating on the luminescent cap makes it anti-interference and unaffected by light and chemicals.
- A calibration cap comes with the probe, which allows it to be calibrated and stored in saturated air.
- Auto Temperature Compensation; Auto Air Pressure (barometric) Compensation; Manual Salinity Compensation
- Large backlit LCD screen, simultaneously displaying dissolved oxygen reading and temperature. Easy switch from mg/L and % to ppm and %.
- Advanced digital processing technology, supporting stable reading and auto-lock display modes.
- IP67 Waterproof dust-proof rating allows the meter to be used in harsh environments.
- Foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- Comes with a rugged carrying case, which includes a meter, an optical DO probe, and the accessories.
3-Year warranty with the instrument, 2-year with the probe.