The PH850-HF from Apera Instruments is a handy and easy-to-use meter for the determination of pH, ORP (electrode sold separately e.g. 301Pt-C) and temperature. It is ideal for making precise and reliable measurements of solutions with a strongly acidic character and hydrofluoric acid. The LabSen® 831 pH electrode included in the scope of delivery is equipped with a special HF glass membrane, which is extremely resistant to HF corrosion and thus significantly extends the service life of the electrode. An MP500 temperature sensor is included in the set for temperature measurement. The PH850-HF is protected by a silicone cover and is waterproof and dustproof (IP57), making it particularly well suited for field use, even in harsh environments.
- Equipped with the LabSen® 831 pH electrode for precise and reliable measurements of strong acids and hydrofluoric acid
- Long service life: HF-containing solutions can be measured approx. 1000 times. (Measurement condition: 25℃, 1% HF concentration, measurement time 1 minute).
- Silicone case provides safe & firm grip and protects from shocks
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP57) for use in harsh environments
- Fold-out stand for convenient indoor operation
- Quick and easy 1- to 3-point calibration
- Large, illuminated LCD simultaneously displays conductivity value and temperature, as well as additional measurement and calibration information
- Self-diagnosis supports calibration or troubleshooting
The meter is RoHS and EC certified and has a 3 year warranty (6 months on the electrode).